So - here's my little self-awareness exercise; I'm sharing it with clients this week. Enjoy -
1. Am I living as the person I want to be?
2. How much of the time do I allow others to see me as I really am?
3. What authentic parts of myself have I been hiding from people who know me?
4. Am I happy with what I've been doing with my life?
5. Do my everyday activities and interactions bring me joy?
6. What parts of myself have I been ignoring, neglecting or denying?
7. What do I need to do or let go of to finally grow up?
8. What do I need to do or let go of to finally be free?
9. If my life was over tomorrow, would I feel fulfilled with how I have lived and what I have accomplished?
10. If I weren't worried about what other people might think or how they might react, what changes or decisions would I make in my life?
11. If I had one year left to live, what changes or decisions would I make in my life?
12. If I listened to what my heart has been trying to tell me, what would I do, change or decide?