I need to remember this, particularly on days like today when I'm tired emotionally, physically, and spiritually:
When I am temporally centered:
1. Life is not fair.
2. I am not sure if I have worth.
3. I do not have time to get things finished.
4. I am overwhelmed.
5. I am not sure my Higher Power cares.
6. I rely on others to make me feel valued.
7. My life is not mine.
8. I do not feel forgiven.
9. My life spins.
10. I do not feel centered or grounded.
When I am spiritually centered:
1. I feel close to my Higher Power.
2. I have great hope.
3. I receive clarity.
4. What I do each day is of value.
5. I have less stress.
6. I can handle my, and others, mistakes.
7. My feeling of self-worth increases.
8. I feel free.
9. I am able to get things done.
10. I enjoy each day.