1. Develop yourself by self-discipline.
2. Joy comes through creation -- sorrow through destruction. Every living
thing can grow: Use the world wisely to realize soul growth.
3. Do things which are hard to do.
4. Entertain upbuilding thoughts. What you think about when you do not
have to think shows what you really are.
5. Do your best this hour, and you will do better the next.
6. Be true to those who trust you.
7. Pray for wisdom, courage, and a kind heart.
8. Give heed to God's messages through inspiration. If self-indulgence,
jealousy, avarice, or worry have deadened your response, pray the Lord to
wipe out these impediments.
9. True friends enrich life. If you would have friends, be one.
10. Faith is the foundation of all things -- including happiness.