This weekend I was able to enjoy some of these little things, and it's been 6 months since I've been able to do them.
- I went swimming. The Homestead in Midway, UT, has a crater that has a spring, and the spring has 91 degree water. So nice. No open wounds or low blood counts. Awww, water.
- I spent hours with Ava Jo (3 yrs. old in May). I haven't spent time alone with Ava. I had her all to myself for quite some time. We "learned" each other.
- My kids and their families came to dinner. We haven't all been together in our home, since the end of August.
- I vacuumed. I haven't had the strength or stamina to do this simple chore - and I enjoy vacuuming.
- I went to church. I've been a few times (4?), but to go to our worship service and listen to beautiful words, sing hymns of praise, and share in the fellowship of others brought me joy.
- I put gel on my hair! It's getting a little bit of curl to it, and I just had to manage it.
Here's to a little things kind of week -